Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Restitution of conjugal rights

Page no : 2

(Guest)

You Husband afraid that you may file 498A IPC & DV Act  cases against him So he meet the Lawyer and on his guideline filed RCR.

Go to family court and ask your thought for living with your Husband.

On your settlement he will withdraw RCR. But If he want to come back you at home Why he filed RCR , Why don't he asked you this thik, This is hidden thought, It seems somethigs is hidden in his mind.

But first you have to try to save your matrimonial life.

Show your wish befor court that you want to live with your Husband, Court will fixed the meeting, solve your problem by mediation, Court will  dispos the matter on this stage.

(Guest)

If your Husband deny to come back to you home, Than he have to proved why dont he willing to this. If he not proved sufficient ground than court will dissmiss his RCR and matter will be in your favour.

Priyanka (None)     09 August 2012

Will court ask my husband why he filed RCR if he don't want to stay with me.

And if he give reason and can judge say then why he did not filed divorce and then why he filed RCR?

Than he have to proved why dont he willing to this. If he not proved sufficient ground than court will dissmiss his RCR and matter will be in your favour. After that can I go back to my matrimonial home or not.

But if he will not take me back then he knows 498a and DV is also hanging on his head and his family. So what are the chances?

If his only motive to save his family and himself then he have to take me back or is there any other provisioning that he can go for.

If he even file divorce still 498a ad DV is hanging. so if he think the wise decision would be to take me back. Isn't so?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Priyanka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register