LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Patel (Project Manager)     13 January 2011

Restitution of Conjugal Rights

I had applied for Restitution of conjugal rights. After a period of 1.5 years an exparty order was about to come in my favor and my wife appeared in the court asking for a stay of exparty order.

We were not getting the acknowledgment of the court summons as a result my RCR case was getting dragged. However we got  the approval of court for publishing the details of case in news paper. Even then they did not appear.

I also applied RTI and found out that the summons has been received by my wife 6 months back.My wife is now saying that her friend had received the summons on her behalf and her friend forgot to give her the summons. Now they have come to court asking for stay on exparty order. Can a friend receive summons on her behalf?

Can anyone provide me with any citations which I can place in the court so that their Petition asking for a stay on my exparty order gets rejected. On what grounds can I get my ex party order passed?

I have a kid and they are not allowing me to see the Kid, how do i get justice from Court of Law ? Are the laws always against men?

Thanks and Rgds

Learning

1 Replies

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     21 January 2011

Law works slowly and steadily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register