LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   24 July 2022

Restitution of conjugal rights


A relative of mine is facing RCR case filed by husband. No counter is filed yet. Husband wants to withdraw, a strong apprehension that husband will continue to ill treat her. One year child.
please guide how to go about, whether mutual understanding is
to be written before going back to marital home. Thank you.


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   24 July 2022

 file memo to Refer it to lok Adalat and their compromise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register