LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   21 June 2016

Respondent evidence

My wife filed evidence, with out any proof she simply telling she gave 500gms gold, 20 lac dowry during marriage and telling she filed 498a as I'm harrasing, torturing her to bring additional dowry, she filed fir nd charge sheet to prove that, actually 498a is an private complaint nd no investigation done on tht I came to know about 498 after chargesheet was filed as I resided in diff city, police simply filed charged sheet as mentioned per fir, My 498a 5 years old ans stayed by hc when I approached to remove my parents and sisters name from it as they reside in diff state, actually no cruelty done by me she addicted to drink, smoke and illicit relations I filed photos of those except physical affair In charge sheet 5 of her relatives came nd gave statements. 1.My query is wht r the chances of getting divorce in favor of me on grounds of cruelty? And her drinking, smoking habits. If I won the case do I need to pay 20 lac nd 500gms gold in case if their relatives come nd give statements as per chargesheet during crossing? My wife is employee, do they ask to pay any alimony? I'm worried if those 5 people come nd tell they saw giving dowry nd gold, her evidence was closed, she didn't furnished any bills for gold/dowry. Please clarify me on my above queries Thank in advance Srinivas

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 June 2016

You can deny all her allegations in the court if they are not true.

windowsxp   21 June 2016

Okay, now my lawyer has to cross my wife in written arguments my lawyer will deny the allegations but during crossing if some of her relatives come nd give evidence telling they r the evidence for gold nd dowry do court accept this as court closed my wife evidence next is crossing pending from our end..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register