Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul khan (manager)     21 March 2012

Respected experts please advice

Respected experts,

I am a simple money lender residing in assam. I was doing quite well untill some of my money borrowers have stopped making me the regular payments (ie the interest on the principle amount) and have asked me for few months time to pay back the interest amount and the principle amount together as they are facing some financial crisis. After few months when i went and asked them for the money they refused me to pay by saying that i will pay when my situation will be good and financially sound, while some says im not going to pay you your money do whatever u want . This story is still continuing till today and they are not paying back me my money.

I have given RS 80k to two person in year 2010 and Rs 1lac to two person in year 2000 & now they are not even returning me my principle amount.

As a proof i have Rs 20 blank stamp papers duly signed by every individuals with witness signatures as well and one person who tooked Rs 1 lac have given me an apology letter asking me to lend him some more time.

Respected Sir/s please help me with your precious advice which can help get me out of this problem in a legal manner asap.

Thanking you.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     21 March 2012

Serve them a legal notice right-away. If they fail to pay - file a suit for recovery on the basis of that document, the letter wherein he acknowledges liability would come handy.

Hema (Housewife)     23 March 2012

My Father baught a piece of land in Haldwani Uttrakhand in the year 1989. In his agreement he added my elder 2 Uncles name. Now both of them have died. Could you pls let me know how can the property can again be in my father or mother name. Because when they have gone there to transfer the property in my Mothers name. They facing many complications. And both of them are old. My Father is a retired IAF personnel. Pls help me in this regard. Will be very thankfull in this issue.

abdul khan (manager)     28 March 2012

Normally how much time it would take to finish the case if i file a suit for recovery 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register