cpc

resolve issues in partnership

Developer

Hi,

Heres my query. We have a partnership buissness (Restaurant) .  there are 5 partners. and as per deed each partner should be given accounts at the end of the financial year and needs to be signed by all the partners. 

But the 4 partners are not giving any accounts and even not allowing to take part in management. As per agreement all partners can take part in management . but its not a compulson.

The problem is they are not giving any profits.  actual profits are much higher then what they are showing in the taxation.

1) i want to dissolve the firm so that no one gets the share.

2) The firm buissness is on lease . so i want that the property should be vacated and given back to the owners.

3) I want to sue the management till date for false reporting and not allowing me to take part in buissness. and even attempting to eliminate my name from the rent receipt .

I would like to meeta an advocate from kolkota who can guide me through. the process. and i am ready to pay his fees..

Thanks.

POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE

Give notice and file a case in civil court. I will be visiting Kolcutta while going to Port blair . Pl remain in contact.

Developer

Hello Shshikumar,

Thanks. give me your contact number /email.

i will be in touch.

Regards.

Aftab

Hi, sir we are three partners in a company, I doubt that one of my partner has taken loan from our company's account, without informing us, pls guide or how can we check that??

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x