LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deval (article trainee)     06 November 2009

Resolution needed

hello... 2 al of ua ll.... I want a resolution 2 b passed for the foolowing situation alongwith form67... i had uploaded form1a for a pvt. ltd.. with a copy of noc from the co. whos part of name is bein used in the new incorporated co... plz help..

Learning

2 Replies

G V S Jagannadha Rao (-)     08 November 2009

Your querry should be refined. Let us understand your situation. I guess you are talking about incorporating a pvt ltd company, whose name resembles the name (part of) of another company. However you carry a NOC from the registered company. Now what exactly is your querry?

Ankur Garg (Company secretary)     09 November 2009

Dear Friend,

Find below the desired NOC resolution:

CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THE RESOLUTION PASSED BY BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF SWAROOP INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED IN ITS MEETING HELD ON 27TH MARCH 2007 AT 01:00 P.M. AT_____________________________.

“RESOLVED THAT consent of the Board be and is hereby accorded for having no objection for incorporation of the company in the name of Swaroop Animation Private Limited having Mr. Ratan Mittal and Mr. Rajesh Prasad as promoters/ Directors of the proposed Company”

“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT copy of this resolution be forwarded to Mr. Ratan Mittal for onward submission of the same with Registrar of Companies NCT of Delhi and Haryana.”

Certified True Copy

For Swaroop Infotech Private Limited

Director

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register