LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soraw Singh   14 May 2018


I am working in a public sector bank since 2012. now want to resign for my own work.
plz tell me how can I get my amount back that me and my employer deposited in nps?
and suggest me also some other option for resign so I can get more benefits?
is it possible to transfer my job to one of my family member?

 4 Replies

Deepak joshi   14 May 2018

You cannot transfer your job to family members.
You can give any reason to resign result will be same.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

Soraw Singh   14 May 2018

what about my nps
1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 May 2018

You will get it.

Soraw Singh   15 May 2018

and how much?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query