Resign and lien

Sir I was working in airport Authority of India. But i resigned after working 4 month. Sir I had applied for lien but they didn't approve my lien. Sir I want to return to Airport Authority of India. Can I return to Airport Authority of India.

Retired Manager

Whether your resignation was accepted? Inform.

How you can claim lien after working just for 4 months.  Lien is a process for which you should have applied for, if such facility is available in Airport Authority of India. Further,  Lien is only a request and not a right.

yes sir resignation was accepted n I joined power grid but I want to return back airport authority of India

Retired Manager

May be before your resignation was accepted you could have gone back pleading that you resigned out of some pressure. But now, you cannot get back the old job,. Just forget it.

apprentice

As per norms you can submit your request for reabsorption within 90 days wef acceptance of your resignation. Your concerned deptt may or may not accept the same. Lien is not given in your case...so it is very difficult in your case, still you can get in touch with your concerned auth

Total likes : 1 times

Sir I have contacted HR person where I was posted. They are saying only chairman have authority to reabsorb u. So u write a mail to chairman. But they are also saying that chances are very less.

Sir I have contacted HR person where I was posted. They are saying only chairman have authority to reabsorb u. So u write a mail to chairman. But they are also saying that chances are very less.

FIN

The establishment may consider fresh appointment if there is vacancy and you  meet the criteria and clear the recruitment process.

FIN

Certainly if Chairman has got the power then he/she may decide.

Usually in such matters since a precedence can be set, a favorable decison may not be easy.

Lawyer

Once resignation has been accepted and you want to return, it would be treated as fresh recruitment. None would agree to your whims and fancies.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x