Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Residence order undr d.v.

Page no : 2

Agneepath (Software Engineer)     24 December 2011

For the BENEFIT OF WIVES who are reading this and planning to file false cases: Just read this - it might be bad for husbands to file false cases, but the GREEDY lawyers would NEVER tell you that filing a false case can harm you more ! The conviction rate in 498a cases is just 2%, so most probably even if you fight for years there would be no punishment to him - and you will waste lacs of Rupees to give to these lawyers. Moreover, if it is proved that it was a false case, the Husband's family will file cases of perjury, and then defamation worth much more than what you imagine to get from them. This legal battle is of no benefit to anyone except criminal policemen, and greedy lawyers. 

Read here for more bad consequences of filing a false case : 

https://ipc498a.wordpress.com/2007/06/18/consequences-for-filing-a-false-498a/ 

Dhaval (Engineer)     24 December 2011

Sin committed even as a part of profession always has to payed back. Believe me if there was a provision to hang husband upon just filing 498a, b*tches would go that way too with their laywers advice. These b*st*rd lawyers encouraging filing false cases don't fear god. It is hard luck of indian families that we have such one sided laws that are one and only reason of increasing disputes and break ups.

1 Like

Gokul.P.R (GM)     24 December 2011

Where have you vanished Adv.Gokulakrishnan, I feel ashamed to be even your namesake ... such deplorable non-ethics by a profession which is supposed to have helped in the building of this nation, read history and see how good lawyers conducted themselves and were eager to be a part of nation building.

Don't stay slimy and despicable, get well soon!.

1 Like

Agneepath (Software Engineer)     29 December 2011

There is another dishonest lawyer (raj kumar makkad) openly suggesting filing a false 498a case when the wife wanted divorce on something completely different! These lawyers are destroying Indian familes and earning money through that :

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Please-advice-Seeking-divorce-on-ground-of-impotence-9467.asp

And stupid girls don't realize that even they cannot be at rest for the rest of their life after filing a false case.

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     29 December 2011

@ Agneepath did you notice something some of the comments were deleted from this forum. But this is never a solution when false advises are given by someone upcourse forums turns into criticism but by restricting tht particular advocate or deleting some comments things are not going to change. I request ADMIN team let people see what the real deal is ? If someone changes their mind by following a proper advise i believe the use of this forum is worth of thousand times atleast it will save someone's marital life. In reality such advises are provided by some lawyers which in turn destroys entire family.

Agneepath (Software Engineer)     29 December 2011

Yes! That's what I was wondering where did some of the comments, including one of mine go!

I think the moderator also is in favor of his 'lawyer fraternity' and wants that they earn lacs of Rupees, irrespective of how dangerous that method of earning money is. Ethics have completely disappeared from this fraternity.

cm jain sir (ccc)     29 December 2011

oh my post is deleted.

Moderator???

Gokulakrishnan (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT AND OTHER COURTS IN CHENNAI)     07 January 2012

Hello all

What I said was meant in a wrong way.

First of all I would like to tell you one thing. A client of mine is suffering and in my case the husband is being beaten up by the in laws house as well as relatives and thrown out in the midningt and I had helped him. Now he is taken care by me legally as all his own family members have left him.

Next is I am a strong beleiver of Karma and hence I have a principle of not distrubing family nest at any cost and even I have counselled my clients, in fact on 1st of January I counselled a client called her husband educated him the legal view and now they are happy.

I understood that both the FIL and husband went hand in glove and was planning to chase the wife away by using legal weapon. So the word TAME is make them understand that law should not be used against a women. 

And if it wounded somebody I am really sorry since I did not mean the way people felt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register