New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anis (Asst. Manager - Sales)     06 April 2012

Residence order

I have my DV case hearing on 10/2/12. The Hon'ble magistrate will pass some order on that day. I have few questions and would be very thankful if you answer the same:-

1) What precautions should we take if the hon'ble magistrate gives my wife access to the shared household as the house is on my name?

2) There are very less chances that she will come and stay there as she is asking for rent for separate accomodation at her parents place. However incase if she decides to come and stay in my house then what can we do to safeguard ourselves as she has already filed Sec.498-A and Sec.406 also against us?

Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,



 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 April 2012

If order is passed then you can file an appeal against that order.
1 Like


Kindly feel free to speak to me on (0) 9842197857 to discuss your case details and get proper legal advice according to the facts and circumstances of your case.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012

God Forbid, if the order is passed against you, you should prefer an appeal before she goes for execution of the said order.





Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads