LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay   01 March 2016

Resale flat cheating

Helli sir, I am Akshay shah living in pune & 8 month back I have purchased resale flat in pune, I have done agreement to sale & paid all money 34lakh except loan which is 15lakh & the owner has already loan in punjab national bank of 34lakh But after doing agreement to sale we come to know that owner already has done MOU which is notari on same flat 1.5year back & has taken 11lakh rs from him but now he is paying him back so there is case going on my owner because of that I am not getting NOC from society. & other important thing is owner not clear the loan amount also ge not pay single rs to bank still the loan is on my owner name & he is paying emi. So now my problem is my sale deed, NOC & bank loan not clear Only thing I have is possession of flat. Sir Please guide me what should I do.

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Digvijay R Singh (ADVOCATE-PRACTICING)     01 March 2016

Immediately file suit to protect your possession and prayer for non binding of mou etc.

Akshay   01 March 2016

Thank you sir just wnt to knw how much time it will take generally this type of case & if my owner not pay emi in this court case period wht should I do

Akshay   01 March 2016

Thank you sir just wnt to knw how much time it will take generally this type of case & if my owner not pay emi in this court case period wht should I do

Akshay   01 March 2016

Akshay   02 March 2016

Could anybody please reply

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     03 March 2016

You have to file suit against the owner and bank for mandatory injunction stating you were not told all facts. Feel free to call for more details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register