LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manama   25 February 2019

Rera case

I have an investment in a RERA regd project. but project has been delayed a lot. i doont wish to continue. and need my money back. can a RERA case help??


 6 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   25 February 2019

First You name the investment type.?



Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     25 February 2019

While investing they give you the terms and conditions,  that is your lamp post....Need to check those terms about the refund.

Manama   01 March 2019

Is the project not governed by RERA over the allotment letter signed?

Manama   01 March 2019

investment in property? type means?



file a complaint

Farhat juned peerzade   27 December 2019

Yes Manama u can get your money back from builders in 2 ways as per RERA act u/s 18(1),(a),(b) i e as a buyer u have 2 option to get ur money back : 1st as a REFUND and 2nd u can claim as a delay penalty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads