Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipak Borse   03 November 2015

Requires help in my fathers job related matter

To,

Respected Lawyers in this forum

My Name is Dipak, I wants to know about my father's case in Aurangabad High court, my father is terminated from service since Oct 2004 and case is in court tribunal court gives result in favor of my father and told opposition to reinstate his position and pay him back wages but not happened and we are now here in High Court Appealant wants to know could "No Work No Pay" kind of result will happen in this case.

Thanks and Regards
Dipak

Learning

6 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     03 November 2015

No, no work, no pay applies to strikes when govt servant or employees do not turn up. Your father will reinstated. You have to file for execution of court decree and also contempt of court against Yiur father's employer

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 November 2015

@author, in a case of a Government employee who was terminated/suspended from service he may be reinstated into service, the period of termination or suspension may be treated as duty spent on leave or on duty without pay.  As per your query, the tribunal court issued orders in favour of your father for reinstatement into service, any back wages be issued.   But not in the suspension or termination period.  because it will be done as per rules framed under service  rules such as CC&A., fundamental, leave rules etc.....  so try your best by approaching a lawyer.

Dipak Borse   10 November 2015

Thank You Mr. Vinod passy and Mr. kavksatyanarayana I wants to know one more thing that can I I submit contempt of court here because cotempt was happened in year 2005

Thanks again please let me know

Thanks and Regards

Dipak

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 November 2015

The same query is in progress i other thread of querist.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2015

CP is time barred

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2015

what is the use of giving half facts here and half facts on other thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Can-i-file-a-case-of-contempt-of-court-129368.asp#.VkK48m7K2xk

you ar the loser depriving yourself of the comprehensive advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register