LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

depressedbyall (proprietor)     01 September 2013

Required suggestions

myself once divorced first and again married second time, And my  second wife from madrass left matrimonial house at Dahisar two years back because i did not go to pickup her at railway  early morning when she was returning from outstation( ahemdabad), because i was gone to see aunt hospitalised at thane just a day before her returning.

Tried to Convince, requested many times to return ,Begged to Forgive , Elders Couldnt resolve matter but all in vain

She Only wants her Streedhan Back but does want to go MCD just want to give sign on affidavit/stamp papers but dont want to go in family court because she was a widower married again to me without any previous legal court certificates and they (MIL&FIL) say no need to go through court procedures.

Mediator say she does not want to continue life with me, she is doing a job at madrass university and rumors are heard that she has found another person for her .

please Suggest me what should i do now

1, Should i directly  file a divorce case or go for rcr

2. i do not have any proof of her employments

3. what are my chance of geting easy divorce

4. should i return her streedhan and run behind her and beg her to sign on divorce papers because of streedhan they come to meeting with mediators otherwise they are least bothered about my future and many time they even say they do not even want  their streedhan back and their daughter also not interested in third mairraige at all and you are free to do do 3 rd mairraige

5, she says she does not want a single rupee but does not even want to sign any papers left me and

6 she went back with in 4 months of my mairraige she is working can she claim rights in property

6 Can see claim for lumpsome money or any maintainance which i dont want to give her at all aany cost because she has really backcrossed me which i cannot even able to explain to you, she had promised me to live with me whole life but surprisingly left me and tells everyone that i dont love her at all i cant controll myself now .i just get anger as  i remeber those moments that why did i belive her?

6i also dont want to  give her my hard earned money at all nor do i want to take any revenge

7 she is from affluent high class family with lot of influence with political leaders i am worried if case goes in her state then i will have not only run from mumbai to madrass for hearing but also have to pay because entire judgement may go in her favour might be even extra lakhs of rupees

8 i have never even slapped her,or any physical tortuture not even mental torture then also she left me and says to everybody that i didnot value or love her whole heartedly

9 because of all these tensions my mental ability has been affected i get angry very soon even on little little things very worsely and even body checkup reports shows that that my stresslevel has increased which may result in serious heart problems in future today i am of 35yrs and still twice left alone by my wifes which gives me mental tentions every second

10 i am searching for a friendly lawyer who can understand my conditions my feelings my case  but still i dont want to teach her any lessons just want to come out and start a new life as soon as possible thanks a lot to all my friends and well wishers please help please help please help

please please show me the true way i cant any more withstand all these sufferings

Learning

1 Replies

fighting back (exec)     01 September 2013

myself once divorced first and again married second time,

mere bhai ek baar se dil bhara nahi? aur doosri baar musibat mol lii......your brave indeed!! just joking

And my  second wife from madrass left matrimonial house at Dahisar two years back because i did not go to pickup her at railway  early morning when she was returning from outstation( ahemdabad), 

she is childish by nature, or on second thoughts, this was just a lame excuse to get away from you as soon as possible to join her new yaar......:P

because i was gone to see aunt hospitalised at thane just a day before her returning.

Tried to Convince, requested many times to return ,Begged to Forgive

no need to beg, have you done anything wrong to beg? so bhikari kyon bante ho aise kamine aurton ke saamne? 

, Elders Couldnt resolve matter but all in vain

elders only spoil the game....baat toh samaz nahi aati, aur jyaada ulza dete hai:/

She Only wants her Streedhan Back but does want to go MCD

dont you ever do this mistake of handing over her stridhan, always keep a secret recording of whatever that takes place with her, accept whatever you have of her but dont accept what you dont have, you will land in trouble

just want to give sign on affidavit/stamp papers but dont want to go in family court because she was a widower married again to me without any previous legal court certificates

without any legal court certificates? you mean without any legal separation of her previous husband? this scene might land you in futher trouble, but since she is a widower the scene might be different, but you better consult a lawyer, as she is not yet legaly separated from that family, and she married you and now separating from you to, that too illegally!! toh she is planning to make a bakra of her previous husband, you the present husband, and most probably the new one

and they (MIL&FIL) say no need to go through court procedures.

dont fall in the trap!!!

Mediator say she does not want to continue life with me, she is doing a job at madrass university and rumors are heard that she has found another person for her .

keep collecting her employment and salary details, this will come in handy during future cases she will file on you

please Suggest me what should i do now

1, Should i directly  file a divorce case or go for rcr

before going for RCR, check with your lawyer, as she is not yet legally seperated from her first husband. so she is legally the first husbands wife, not yours, so this will in fact land you in trouble. ;)

2. i do not have any proof of her employments

file RTI in madras university

3. what are my chance of geting easy divorce

convince for one time settlement amount and get rid of her

4. should i return her streedhan and run behind her and beg her to sign on divorce papers because of streedhan they come to meeting with mediators otherwise they are least bothered about my future and many time they even say they do not even want  their streedhan back and their daughter also not interested in third mairraige at all and you are free to do do 3 rd mairraige

5, she says she does not want a single rupee but does not even want to sign any papers left me and

6 she went back with in 4 months of my mairraige she is working can she claim rights in property

6 Can see claim for lumpsome money or any maintainance which i dont want to give her at all aany cost because she has really backcrossed me which i cannot even able to explain to you, she had promised me to live with me whole life but surprisingly left me and tells everyone that i dont love her at all i cant controll myself now .i just get anger as  i remeber those moments that why did i belive her?

6i also dont want to  give her my hard earned money at all nor do i want to take any revenge

7 she is from affluent high class family with lot of influence with political leaders i am worried if case goes in her state then i will have not only run from mumbai to madrass for hearing but also have to pay because entire judgement may go in her favour might be even extra lakhs of rupees

8 i have never even slapped her,or any physical tortuture not even mental torture then also she left me and says to everybody that i didnot value or love her whole heartedly

9 because of all these tensions my mental ability has been affected i get angry very soon even on little little things very worsely and even body checkup reports shows that that my stresslevel has increased which may result in serious heart problems in future today i am of 35yrs and still twice left alone by my wifes which gives me mental tentions every second

10 i am searching for a friendly lawyer who can understand my conditions my feelings my case  but still i dont want to teach her any lessons just want to come out and start a new life as soon as possible thanks a lot to all my friends and well wishers please help please help please help

please please show me the true way i cant any more withstand all these sufferings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register