LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khusbu.... (studing)     16 July 2014

required suggestion

Hello Sir my husband file divorce case on the ground of cruelty..i file dv case in this case 2500 has been decided as my monthly maintence..iam living in matrimonial house in one room.. nd my mother in law living in separate room in same house where i live bt husband living some other area in rent.. It has been two nd half year my husband has given me only 7500 ..my parent give me money from which i earn my livehood..on the other hand my mother in law enjoy life she goes to kitty party wear branded suit eat gud food..now my question is that if i take some necessary item like vegetable rice soap deterngent sari of motherinlaw from which i made suit for myself some item which required by me from their room in presence of my mother in law.. IS THIS IS CRIME..OR IT WILL GO AGAINST ME????? My husband is nt giving me anything..i know he has to give me the maintence one day..bt i dnt know when dis day cum..tabtak mai kya karu..PlS HELP ME..mere parent itna earn nahi karte ki wo mere karch utha sake..other side my husband nd my motherinlaw living luxious life... If i take thing which of daily use from my MIL room in their presence as they written in court they given me each and everything.... Pls suggest me about this

Learning

6 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     17 July 2014

Why don't you do some job? Are you not educated? If your husband is not obeying court order you need to file a case of contempt of court.

Why don't you do some job? Are you not educated? If your husband is not obeying court order you need to file a case of contempt of court.

Admin I am sorry. Please pay attention here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register