Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudarsan (aaa)     09 September 2012

Required information

Sir,

My Case No.3467/2011 of Supreme Court, I won in High Court, Hyderabad.But the BSNL Authorities gone to Supreme Court. But I am a poor person, then I approached to SCLSC.They took my case and appointed an Advocate.

My case was listed on 2/5/2011, 14/7/2011, 26/8/2011, 2/1/2012 and 12/3/2012. Then onwards my case was not listed. What happened? I have no sufficient money to go to New Delhi and enquired my case.I wrote several letters to SCLSC, but no response.

Do you know, what happened to my case and what time it took to complete and when the final judgement comes ? Kindly give information Sir.

Thank You,

Yours faithfully,

K.Sudarsan  

Learning

1 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 September 2012

Try this link- and consult with the persons, if you are a consumer take help of NGOs working in this field.

https://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/mig.htm

I think you should directly approach to address mentioned in above mentioned link with income proof and other formalities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register