Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna teja (Analyst)     08 May 2011

Required Heirship certifcate for Cidico Submission

Hi ,
My mother required Heirship certificate for transfer of ownership apartment from my father name to her name at Navi mumbai.

My father was a central goverment employee , he died 17 years back. My mother got  the job on family compensation of the central government procedures.

Now problem is Cidico Officer says if she can provide Heirship certifcate, she get transfer ownership the Cidico appartment  on her name.

As of my knowelege she may be already received this heirship certifcate for family pension of father.
can that certificate can be used for the submission. Please correct me if am wrong.

Could you please help how to get heirship certicate in case of a government employee.
we have the Death certifacte of my father.

Learning

2 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     10 May 2011

The heir-ship certificate obtained for pension would be sufficient. As additional support, a joint affidavit declared before a notary, by the mother and the children, can be given, where the children confirms their no objection to the proposed transfer of property in the mother's name.

vasudevan

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     10 May 2011

You can use the certified copy of the legal heirship certificate for all your purposes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register