LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirmal Joseph (Medical Practice)     23 August 2008

Required Format for Written Submission

My lawyer does not know to prepare a Written Submission for an OS in a Subordinate Judge’s Court. Could one of my friends help by providing a format? Thanks!

Learning

3 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     24 August 2008

I give short specimen of written submissions/arguments

BEFORE THE HON’BLE DISTRICT CONSUMER REDRESSAL FORUM, .......................

FORUM CASE NO. ............../2007

Mr. ............................ ... .... Complainants

& Anr.

v/s.

........................ Ltd. & another... ... Opponents.

Written Arguments of Opponent No. 1

The Opponent No. 1 most respectfully submit the following written arguments in support of contentions, submissions and facts already placed and submitted on the records and the oral arguments so adduced.

(1) It is submitted that

(you can start from the facts of the case, discuss the documentary evidence one by one produced before the Hon'ble Court and justify the claim and each relief/prayer or you can refuse the prayer made by opponent as the opponent not being entitled and give the past precidents, citations of higher courts and summing up at last justifying your claim and cost in parawise form)

The Opponent No. 1 requests the Hon’ble Forum to permit and allow the Opponent No. 1 to submit the present Written Arguments (also in reply of Opponents/Plaintiffs advocate you can submit Further arguments replying the arguments submitted and further to further) on record of matter in the interest of justice.

Date: 25/07/2008 .............................

Place: Ahmedabad. Advocate for Opponent No. 1

Under CPC Order-6 Rule-8 - you can submit written arguments in lieu of oral arguments and also can submit both if need be there and granted by Hon'ble Court. Also for detail study of written and oral pleadings refer Mogha's "Law of Pleadings in India" p.6 to 13 Chapter-Pleadings Generaly - wherein you can find different citations arrived by Hon'ble Courts in India in this respect.  Hope this will suffice yr reqrments.

Arun kumar Muthukrishnan (Advocate)     02 July 2010

I want to know Is an Insurance Advisor come under consumer is he can file a complaint petition against his insurance company

jackshepherd917   21 April 2017

Hello Dear, i do know one company which provides legal agreement template and other business agreement, HR documents. You can checkout here Evalueryes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register