LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     17 April 2014

Require legal opinion

Dear Experts,

I got married in Feb 2013, my wife has filed fake N.C. against me in May 2013...As per the Police advice we did family meeting, she proved wrong in her all allegation and she took time to think. After few days of meeting she decide to divorce and start threatening me and my family money extortion, I have recorded all things. I have sent her one notice for cohabitation but again same thing happened and start demanding huge money.

Again she went to Police in Sept 2013 with complaint letter and demands her belongings which I was ready to give her willingly without going to Police Station but, she want to create the scene and drag me in to false case. She tried hard to file the case but she would not success due to some precautions from my side i.e. her SMS and recordings which I produce to Police...May be it’s my assumption! Police has taken our both individual statement on blank paper about exchanging belongings. Later on, I file RTI and collect all the documents i.e. N.C, her complaint letter, our statements. And also Police has mentioning in answer of my RTI application that “they gave her final advice and suggest her to go court and pray and process under CRPC 125” is this favorable to me?

Now, the scenario is she change her residence address and Job and she keep changing her residence address so, no buddy knows where she live…I and my family make some calls and try to convey her for mutual divorce and offer some Gold jewellery although currently I am not well in financial condition, I have home loan on me even I took personal loan for my marriage. But, she is not agree and satisfy with this and demanding money.

Still I have not file any complaint or take any action against her, I have many recordings of her calls where she abusing and treating me.

Please advise me what should I do in this situation? How to get rid out this kind of girl from my life? How I obtain with divorce process, I don’t have her address. Is there any way ex-parte or something!! Please suggest me legal steps.


 2 Replies

SeekAdvice India (NA)     17 April 2014

Need Free On-call Legal Advice.???

Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free)



India's first On-call legal advisor.

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     17 April 2014

Yes there is ex-parte divorce for more. Call 09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register