LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama   29 January 2017

Require info on divorce case

Hi my dovorce case is running since last 5 years in India.. Its mainly on disersion after two year without any reason..

Court proceeding in lower court and for small small matter my waife side go to high court and simply stay the case.. Till date no proceeding have started...Now still in high court for case transfer matter..

As I stay abroad without a fixed job, I am facing serious problem by rushing every time to court.. simply their intension to harash me from abroad to India..

My query,

- Can I request for online hearing?

- She is also working but hiding her emplyment detail.. RTI also not covered or her job status..

- Right now I work in private company in abroad and many time I lost job for travelling to court.. Now again I am going to loose my job by frequent travelling and due to this I have a huge amount of loan in abroad too..Recently I sold all property to get some money to fight my court case..

Their main intension to drag the case and to extract money through interim maintenance and simply to drag the case..I am in a favour to go for one time settlement by paying one time lumpsum..

- Now seems to be the magistrate in High court is their known person and allowing huge money as interim maintenance..

In such case what should I do?

1. Can I challenge in double bench in high court to get proper justice?

2. Can I move to supreme court and challenge the case?

Please sugget in this regards..

Learning

2 Replies

whatnot   29 January 2017

You are abroad 10 years.

Why even bother.

Get a Power of attorney and let lawyer fight for you.

Why do you have to come to India everytime?

Talk to lawyer or change to a competent one.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rama

Hi my dovorce case is running since last 5 years in India.. Its mainly on disersion after two year without any reason..

Court proceeding in lower court and for small small matter my waife side go to high court and simply stay the case.. Till date no proceeding have started...Now still in high court for case transfer matter..

As I stay abroad without a fixed job, I am facing serious problem by rushing every time to court.. simply their intension to harash me from abroad to India..

My query,

- Can I request for online hearing?

Yes you can give a written application to that effect.

- She is also working but hiding her emplyment detail.. RTI also not covered or her job status..

Okay.
- Right now I work in private company in abroad and many time I lost job for travelling to court.. Now again I am going to loose my job by frequent travelling and due to this I have a huge amount of loan in abroad too..Recently I sold all property to get some money to fight my court case..

Bad move.  Never sell property to fight court case or to marry.
Their main intension to drag the case and to extract money through interim maintenance and simply to drag the case..I am in a favour to go for one time settlement by paying one time lumpsum..

Okay.
- Now seems to be the magistrate in High court is their known person and allowing huge money as interim maintenance..
Okay.
In such case what should I do?

1. Can I challenge in double bench in high court to get proper justice?
Any order can be challenged in appelate court, so dont worry.

2. Can I move to supreme court and challenge the case?
Yes, you can move SC and seek help.
Please sugget in this regards..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register