LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a   30 December 2015

Require help for divorce

Please let me know live in relationship and abortion before marriage will consider ground for divorce or not. I've evidences of her email where she told her boyfriend that she did abortion.

can I get divorce on the basis of abortion email?.. Do I require more evidences?. It's so diffcult to find hospital details where she did abortion.

Please let me know what other documents will help me to get divorce.

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 December 2015

Give complete facts of the case only then accurate legal advise can be given .

a   30 December 2015

Recently I got password of my wife's gmail account. I login into her account. I read her chat where I found that she was in living in relationship with her boyfriend and she did abortion. When I asked about this chat conversation, then she told me that she was in living relationship. But she never did abortion. She just threaten her boyfriend that she is pregnant. 

I don't know what is true fact. According to conversion over chat, she seems to be pregnant and looking to do abortion. Then quarrel started between us. I called her parents and shared everything. Then her parents told me that this is past. Forgive my daughter and accept her. Now it's difficult to accept her. We just completed 11 months. Now I'm looking to take divorce because it's so difficult to accept such girl. 

Please let me know how to take divorce. Will this chat conversion is sufficient to take divorce?

Please let me know what other evidences require to take divorce.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 December 2015

Mere email before marriage is not a strong evidence for divorce if it continued after marriage then it is a cruelty upon you and a valid ground for divorce , but as she told that she had written only to threaten her boyfriend court will favour her, i suggest you don't indulge in litigations if she after marriage changed herself then forget the past and move ahead if not then wait for one more month to complete one year of your marriage and then convince your wife for divorce and go for mutual consent divorce.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     31 December 2015

Pre-marital affair is not a ground for divorce in Hindu Marriage Act.  If husband rakes up this issue time and again to humiliate wife, wife is entitled to invoke domestic violence Act.  Hacking the wife's e-mail is also a criminal offence, as per law and if wife wants to resort to criminal action against the husband.

Born Fighter (xxx)     31 December 2015

PAST is PAST. Do you have a clean past Sir ?? also can you guarantee you will get a second wife with clean past when you yourself will be a divorcee?? Pls evaluate and analyze the situation.

If your wife has been good with you in past 11 months of marriage then look at patching up/ pardon her. It will be very difficult for you to prove what you say has happened in her past.

However if you remain adamant to file divorce be ready for a backfire in form of DV and other cases which your wife might resort to

Mukesh sharma (job )     09 April 2016

hi sir here you talk about your wife past relation not in present thats not so much matter if she can t continue her relation after her marriage and not leave her relation thats matter and after how much time you get to know about your wife with some other person in relation 

in last if she accept all than plz leave it and go further and hope you bulid your relation strong forget your all past and work on present 

divourse not result any relation 

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register