LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr Sanghavi (NA)     18 July 2014

Require child custody without police complaint or divorce

Hi, My wife deserted me in April 2014. I have 2 kids. On elder 7 yr old daughter & other 3.9 months son. She took them along with her without my consent & is staying in my in laws place without any reasons. I, my family & friends made her understand but she is not understanding. Since we stay in different locations my daughter's schooling is near my place. It takes almost 3 hrs for my daughter to travel from my wife's location to my daughter's school everyday. My daughter is 7 yrs & my son is 3.9 months. I want child custody without divorce or without any police complaint as i cannot afford the same. Kindly advise

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 July 2014

Your wife deserted you without reason ? if you want to save your married life then go to your wifes residence sit together and sortout your problem amicably with her , don't make any ego convince her and bring her back to your home , before she file any false case upon you , you can take help of your respected relatives from both sides to solve your problem.

Mr Sanghavi (NA)     19 July 2014

Dear Mr Joshi,

Thank you for your valuable advise. Would like to inform you that we have done all the practices of making her understand but with small petty problems in marriage life, she is creating a big issue. Now due to my wife's ego my both kids specially my daughter is suffering a lot as she is travelling 20 kms everyday for school. Neither her parents are trying to make her understand. Now i want atleast my 7 year old daughter back with me been a father & thinking on the welfare of the child. Can i just take my daughter to my house without my wife's consent & also file a police complaint against my wife & in laws for not also letting me meet my kids.

Kindly advise

letsfight (engineer)     12 October 2014

Hi sanghvi,

you can reach me on 9902210641

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register