LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrs. homemaker (none)     20 January 2012

Request urg advice

I have filed a domestic violence case against my husband, who has been harassing me since I discovered his extra marital afffair with a bar dancer, and since then has stopped monetarily and emotionally providing for me. He has deserted me and is living with that woman. Also he has stopped paying emis of the home loan taken by him. The house is on joint name. But i am a house wife and have no source of income. The bank has sent a notice of NPA.The notice period of 60 days is about to expire. What would be the banks next step? Kindly advice if i can get a stay order on the banks notice till the final hearing of my DV case? Any other advice is requested too. Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

subodhkumar (proprietor)     20 January 2012

madam, please mention when have you recieved notice of 60 days you will have to reply have you signed any documents in bank in person,the finance is for the house your are living or for business of your husband which place you belong we can advice you to the best subodhkumar e mail:daxkumar_123@rediffmail.com cell 09370756857

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 January 2012

bank will take possession and will sale unlses you pay the dues, no stay.

MANOJ HARIT (LAWYER)     23 January 2012

Do not worry. If the reasons are gunine u will be able to find a way. If u r from Mumbai or Maharashtra U may contact  Adv. Manish Bohade - 9371505560 OR m.bohade@rediffmail.com. He's an expert in these matters at the same time very reasonable too,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register