LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Happily Divorced (TL)     08 September 2014

Request to experts: wife filled divorce and maintenance

On Paper my case looks strong but somehow I am handicapped with IDEAS. There is lot of trust deficit between me and my counsel, so LCI for me is a great platform to get various legal opinions from the experts.

Kindly go thru the list of events(you will definitely find it interesting, though it consumes time) and let me know how to tackle the present situation.

My wife filed for divorce and maintenance under HAMA section 18, claiming monthly 75,000/- rupees and in the same proportion she wants to me pay for the past 3years. She claims My salary as 1.5lakh/month and I have property of 1.5crore in bangalore.

The fact is my salary is around 60k/month and I dont have any property in bangalore. I have a property in my hometown for which I am paying EMI of 10k every month.

I want to file divorce based on her cruelty, her willful desertion of 2years and non-consummation of marriage in bangalore. But as she already filed the divorce showing me as cruel, I am not getting any right IDEAS to tackle this nutcase. Request the experts to give a suitable suggestion/advice. Kindly keep it to legal opinions.

Kindly look at the attached document for precise details.

Learning

1 Replies

advocate Avdhesh chaudhary (advocate/ legal consultant)     08 September 2014

CONTACT ME ON 09891507137. Adv. Avdhesh chaudhary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register