LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan Pathak   12 January 2022

Request: looking for legal positive advice

I have been teaching in cbse school from 1st of April 2017.
Pf was started from may 2017.
I have got appointment letter from 1st of April
After one year I got confirmation letter
I have completed MSc B.Ed.
What if I resign at the end of 31 january 2022.
Can I get gratuity.


 3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     12 January 2022

no. 5 years have yet not completed to claim gratuity.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     12 January 2022

No, you will not eligible to get gratuity amount on or after 31 january 2022 as your services will not be completed five years mandatory period .

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 January 2022

You are eligible for gratuity on completion of 240 days of service during the 5th year.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query