LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     30 June 2010

Request Lawyers to advice SKJ not to fight on forum

Dear All, Kindly advice Mr.SKJ not to fight on the forum for no reason. He is interfering and provocating me for no reason. Kindly send messages to him not to do so. He never gave any advice and never sopken to me still makingaccusation on me that I am arrogant y asking questions. If I know everything why would I ask questions. This person do not have conmmonsense to understand this and making serious comments on my questions for which I am seeking help from the forum. It apperas that as per Mr.SKJ, I should not ask any question, I should ask which is not possible in law (during learning phase also), I should not pass information that learned in the forum ...ec Please advice him to meet mental hospital is it is applicable to him. Thank you All.

Learning

6 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     30 June 2010

You are using most diry language on this site, ass and mother sister and what not.And you say you are scientist so you have done research for using dirtiest of language that too on a public platform,

Dear Sir,

There are coming out due to Mr.SKJ's provocating with his replies in posts. If I do not say these words then he is continuing and considering that there is something wrong in my side. Else no need of these words. I have no intension other than making him to stop making such stupid posts on me. I think this post stops him not to make comments on me further so that I no need to use this language again on him.

He never replied to my post quries.... then why should he make comments on me.

Want Kid Back (Sr.Management)     30 June 2010

There is not need to make a big deal of such language. It's a public forum so I do not see anything all that objectionable about it. Such reactions are possible if someone is taking personal shots at someone.

Scientist, if someone is blowing things out proportions or not giving pertinent answers to your questions, please disregard them. Ignore them, instead of allowing them to get on your nerves. Take it easy!

WKB

Hi All,

It is sad that the person who is lokking for help is treated badly by the Mr.SKJ, that too without any reason.

I do not know why Mr.SKJ is coming to this forum and giving replies like this. I strogly believe he is not gaining anyhting. He should under stand that his reply should not hurt anybody if not helping.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused if any.

Thanks. 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     01 July 2010

I realy have sympathy with people who are supporting this gentalman who is using dirtiest language on this site. Can any body even tolrate such ass and **** mothers and sisters **** by this gantelman on this public website even privately. When he can loose control on site than what he is doing in his personal life.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     01 July 2010

Mr.Shashilkumar, SKJ lost his control and tried to put mud on me. He did misbehaved with me. Now tell me what is the good way to deal with it. I used harsh words as per you..... let him be cool and you also maintain cool. Why you are opening your f**k and d**k here insted of keeping it cool. . . . . . . I think you are getting agry and you lost cool right? Now you know why I used harsh language, it is bcause to stop him posting stupid replies. Seesm you are that guy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register