LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

murali (asst manager)     05 February 2016

Request for gratuity transfer procedure from one psu to psu


i am employed from one PSU to another PSU.

my present employer is ready to takeover the gratuity from my previous employer.

but my present employer wants the Sample case file how the gratuity was transferred.

basing on that he wants to transfer.. for any detailed query my mob no 8500191652


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

Your present employer, local lawyer, DLC/ALC can help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query