Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Prasad   14 November 2022

Request for advice with issues from wife

Good Day!

I got married in Jan 2008 to a girl from Vijayawada. She was a BCom graduate and a house wife. I work as an Engineer.  Her parents gave 96 grams gold to her as marriage gift. No cash was taken from Bride family. There is lot of disturbances I have been going through from her and her family. She has a personality that she speaks to her parents secretly. I never attempted to restrict her talking her with her parents. But my question to her is why to talk secretly, she can talk and let me know that she spoke to them which I don't have issue at all. But when I am getting upset is that she speaks to them and she says she never spoke to any one. I feel like not good about it. Which is okay and fine with it. I have a daughter of 13 years old. My wife is taking full control of my daughter from her child hood through the advices from her parents. Now my daughter is completely against me. In 2010 I moved to US as part of my job. My wife didn't move immediately with me, instead she went off to her parents home and stayed with them. In 2013, my relatives requested her to come and stay with my parents and plan to move to US with baby to live with me. Based on this she came to my parents home but she picked quarrel, in which she beaten my mother when my mother is alone and she left. In one of my conversations with my mother, she cried and told me about it. When I asked my wife about it she told that she didn't do any thing like that but there was some small quarrel. I strongly trust based on the conversation with my mother that my wife did beat my mother. I came to India in 2015 and got my wife and daughter to US. She always pick quarrels for small things such as when I request to reduce the oil and salt in cooking as I have some health issues. She don't care any thing for my parents. My mother has been alone in India since last 12 years. My wife don't even ask once in a while how my mothers health or how my mother has been doing there. She has been secretly talking to her parents which is fine but as a husband I feel bad for whenever I ask, she says that she never spoke to them. Since last 1.5 years she has been behaving in a whole new direction that she wakes up don't speak any thing, cooks something whatever she want to, and sits in a separate room whole day. She listens whenever I respond to some phone calls that I receive related to someone in my family died such as my aunt or uncle died or my mother is truly sick, even after listening to those conversations she doesn't even ask if everything is good just as humanity which has been hurting and disturbing me a lot. If I asked her any thing or try to suggest some thing on regular house hold things, she says, book flight tickets and send her and my daughter to India, If I have issue with her. I have been working hard to sustain and I have been providing everything to my wife and daughter which includes high quality Healthcare where as I feel strongly that me and my mother got ill treated and neglected by her. I am depressed and feeling helpless. Oftentimes whenever she says me to book her tickets and send to India, I feel.doing so, but same time I am also afraid that she may end up filing cases against my family. Every day I am panicked with her and not living a peaceful life. Kindly suggest what is legal remedy I have based on my situation?

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 November 2022

Be brief and specific if you want to seek obligation of experts on this platform.

it would be appropriate to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 November 2022

You have opened your  domestic can of worms here;

Just simnply you send her back and arrange for divorce . If you are citizen of US better file Div. there and call your mom there. She seems not intrested to saty with you so let her free and make compromise divorce if possible give her lum sum and get her off.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register