LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b2bhandshake (Consultant)     16 March 2019

Request final hearing on a writ appeal in kar. high court

This is regarding a land related case against Government of karnataka at the Karnataka High Court. My lawyer filed a Writ Appeal  in Nov 2017. The judgement on original Writ Petition asked GoK to investigate the matter within 6 months, which never happened. 

After waiting for a year, my lawyer moved a memo asking for the case to be listed for hearing. 

  • The Final Hearing on the case was scheduled for 13th Feb 2019. The matter was listed as #62 on that day. Hearing on other cases went on till 5 PM and hearing on my case was adjourned. 
  • The same thing repeated when the case was listed for Final Hearing on 06/03/2019.  It is now listed as Adjourned "2WKS" on the High Court website

I just want the appeal to be heard so that I can have a judgement or move on !

My lawyer is not sure when the matter will be listed again. Can I send a personal letter/appeal to the Registrar General of High Court requesting an early Final Hearing on the matter?

 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 March 2019

Wait for another two weeks or for further until order is passed..u cannot press it because pendency in high court is high and judges r less so work load is high.u have to wait patiently until order is passed .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query