LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Khalil Bhamla (Designated)     08 July 2011

Reply to Written Statement

I have filed a Dispute before the First Co-Operative Court against the secretary of the Housing Society Ltd. wherein I am the disputant and him the opponent. Thereafter I filed an application for amendment to the prayer clause of the said dispute. The advocate for the opponent filed the written statement for the opponent without replying to the amendment application pending before the court wherein he has prayed for dismissal of the Dispute. The said written statement is ambiguous, fabricated and manipulated facts, plus he is exhibited an exhibit in the written statement which is filed in the Court but not the said exhibit is not furnished to me along with the copy of the written statement. Therefore, I want to reply his written statement, under what provisions of law do I do so and how should it be laid down. Please help.

Learning

4 Replies

Daksh (Student)     08 July 2011

Respected Mr.Mohammed Khalil Bhamra,

You may file rejoinder to the written statement.  Even if some additional information has to be brought on record by way of pleading the same could be done by way of Sur Rejoinder.

Best Regards

Daksh

Shane   18 January 2018

You'll experience relying on your configuration are ignorable. NBA2K18 right into the directory site where you have actually set up the game.

Hannah   27 January 2018

You can acquire it from amazon.com at only bucks and the sitew.in To do that, just release a lock and also go up or down the spring head.

Danny951   15 March 2018

A method to obtain it back on your Mac gadget after that these actions. iTunes Login Producing an account on the iTunes Download and install application

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register