LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Reply to notice

Dear sir


I have been using a internet connection  for last three months. But after usage for the first month i faced so many problems and i gave the product to the service personnel. The service was delayed which prompted me to write a mail to them but they didint care to reply and after couple of more mails they replied and i explained that due to their service inefficiency i was not able to use the modem for more than 20 days and asked them to reduce the payment in the bill for me to pay. But they didint reply. The problems continued with continuos disruptions with the internet connection (i kept sending mails saying the non usability of the modem) still no reply and finally i got fed up and send a mail asking them to disconnect my services via email. I got a phone call asking me why i disconnected the service , i explained in detail all the mail communication and unsatisfactorey service. No more calls no more mails to my side and i got 2 more bills after sending the mail and stopped.


Now they have sent a mail through an advocate demanding payment. I do not want to pay for services i have not used. I want to give a very good reply even extract an apology if possible. 


How to go about it. 


Many Thanks



 4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     29 March 2012

Dear Querist,


It's best to hire the services of a lawyer for a befitting reply with complete facts.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 March 2012

reply the notice with your allegations demanding to pay the compenstion for not rendering the better service.  You can file a complaint in the consumer court.

1 Like

Shashank Sharma (Student)     27 December 2022

I remembered when i was living with my friend. that time My rent agreement expired so I asked him to help me for regiter of rent agreement suddenly he replied what document are required for rent agreement because I got a notice period from the my landlord and i don't have all the document.

alijen   30 January 2023

You can file a complaint in the consumer court.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register