Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajmaurya   07 March 2015

Reply to legal notice from a lawyer on behalf of his client

Respected Experts

Recently I have been issued a legal notice from an advocate on behalf of his client i.e. a telecom company. Their claim is unjustified as I had changed my address and gave them an affidavit stating the situation and mentioned new address and requested the connection to be shifted at new address.

But the telecom company ignored everything and kept billing at old address. My credit limit was Rs. 1500, still they billed Rs 2600+. Now they want me to pay bill amount and Rs. 5000 as legal charges. They gave only 48 hours to respond. I think they have not given any reasonable time to respond which should be there.

What is the best action to be taken? Should I respond and pay bill which they have billed at old address (also beyond the credit limit).

Thanks for your suggestions. 

Learning

3 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     07 March 2015

first reply their legal notice by lawyer thereby denying false bill amounts and other false allegations.

u can pay actual bill amount.

For Paid Phone legal Consultation Press CLICK TO TALK.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 March 2015

Dear, Reply to legal notice and file a complaint against them in consumer forum for defective services and harassment ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

M.S.Ansari (student)     21 April 2015

Agreed with Mr. Kapil Chandna...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register