New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     10 November 2010

Reply to be file in DV case

If I have to file the reply in the court, in DV act, family living seprately from the other family mamber at different place for last 1yr, but wife file false case in 498A and under DV act, then what should the reply of family mamber to save them selve,





 2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 November 2010

If the incidents as decribed in 498 and Dv act are later than the time as you mentioned here. It is a good ground to quash the proceedings against your family members under 482 Cr.P.C.

1 Like

Adv Nitin Kumar (Selfemployed)     10 November 2010

Thanks Arvind Only witness is enough to prove or any other things also required to prove that they are living seprately at different place

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register