LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (prop)     15 December 2013

Reply in slp

High Court Judgement (DB) is in My favour (u/s 37 of Arb & Conc Act) . The other party has filed the SLP in Supreme Court. The SC has issued notice. The SLP is in standard format i.e. List of dates and synopsis, law question, grounds of SLP.  I have to file reply in the SLP. My question are :-

1.) Should the reply be in the normal shape as are filed in High Court or should it be in the shape of Counter affidavit ?

2. ) Do i have write whole story in my reply (like what my reply was in OMP and FAO)  or i have to just address the issues raised by the other part y in Grounds.?

3.) Do i have to reply to synopsis/list of date or just reply to the GROUNDS ?

4.) Basically my question is what to write in the reply and what not to write in reply and in which format ?

thanx in dvance

regards,

neeraj

Learning

2 Replies

play game   22 December 2017

You like the wonderfull site forever here the amazing free my spades card online game you create the best score to choose the best card forever so thanks for the visit spades online free i sure you leik it.most famous in the worldwide.

Lillith Vang   27 September 2019

A response is followed for the vital paths for the dynamics for the field of the elements for the humans. The charge is done for the dumping of the slot and essay edge reviews in the structured argument for the side by side business of the town.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register