Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejeshwar Singh   20 October 2021

Reorganizing survey numbers of agricultural land to resell

I have a 7 acre piece of agricultural land in Karnataka and a 10 acre piece of agricultural land in Tamil Nadu. I am the sole owner. I am now interested in selling these two land parcels as smaller plots of half and 1 acre to buyers, making necessary arrangements for fencing / boundary walling, water, electricity and internal roads. The status of the lands will remain agricultural.

My query is how can I sell the land in rectangular and square shaped plots of exactly half and 1 acre to separate buyers when the holdings is comprised of numerous irregular shaped survey numbers?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 October 2021

You can approach authorised land surveyors in your area. 


  • Conduct surveys on land sites and properties.
  • Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
  • Research and design methods for survey processes.
  • Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes)
  • Build maps, sketches, and charts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 October 2021

No legal dispute is involved in the facts posted vis-a-vis your query for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query