LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad Nikita (xyz)     02 December 2013

Reopening of a divorce case?

I have a had a divorce two years back on a mutual consent basis. A year later I discovered that I have been cheated by my X husband. Not only did he have an affair , he owes me so much money which he took as a debt from my family. He refuses to repay anything. He sold my jewelry without my consent and lied to me for two years saying he had pawned it. He is even irregular in paying my monthly Allowance  and pays lesser than what he should legally. 

Above all he is extremely abusive and trying to create problems for my family if I don't keep quiet. I really want Justice. The most important here is that he cheated my while he wanted the divorce. I am slowly getting the truth now. Can anyone suggest me the right way to go. 

Learning

2 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     02 December 2013

Originally posted by : Prasad Nikita

I have a had a divorce two years back on a mutual consent basis. A year later I discovered that I have been cheated by my X husband. Not only did he have an affair , he owes me so much money which he took as a debt from my family. He refuses to repay anything. He sold my jewelry without my consent and lied to me for two years saying he had pawned it. He is even irregular in paying my monthly Allowance  and pays lesser than what he should legally. 

Above all he is extremely abusive and trying to create problems for my family if I don't keep quiet. I really want Justice. The most important here is that he cheated my while he wanted the divorce. I am slowly getting the truth now. Can anyone suggest me the right way to go. 

@  Nikita Pl.. give the details of  MOU  signed to get informed advice in this forum

regards ASHOK

Prasad Nikita (xyz)     02 December 2013

Hi Ashok,

I am not sure what is MOU. The divorce degree we signed on has nothing mentioned about jewelry. It only talks about the custody of our child. The expenses he should bourne for her. The amount he is suppose to pay me every month etc. Nothing in detail about it.  The only strong point about the monthly exp to be paid by him should pay is by 10th of every month. Which he never pays. He is suppose to pay us Rs20000 a month . He pays 15k or sometimes even 10k. IF I complain about this , he says he wont pay a penny more to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register