LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha (engineer)     08 December 2023

Reopen pcr case filed in 2012

Hello Learned Advocates,
Need your advice.
Can we reopen a PCR case filed in 2012, which has been closed as the complainant didn't contest the B report filed by the PS as they had some financial issue.
If the case can be reopened what are the steps to be taken?
If there are any citations please share the same.



 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2023

There may not be any possibility to challenge the closure report now at this stage for the matter that was closed a decade ago.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register