LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   06 April 2022

Rental agreement

Rent agreement signed on ₹50 stamp paper for 11 months where in it mentions rent to be paid in advance every month Situation is the land lord gives no receipts.after 11 months if asks the tenant to pay rent what should the tenant do?show him the agreement where it says rent in advance every month.will this action help the the tenant if not kindly suggest way out.



 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 April 2022

 If the tenant feels that the amount of rent that is being asked is too much compared to the value of the property, he/she may approach the court to seek redressal. 

shyam lal   06 April 2022

@Mr. Rama chart..kindly read the query and then answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query