Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANJUNATH   20 April 2016

Rent hike harassment

HI,

I have sent my queries to some time back but seems to be no answered, however again

1. I am satying in banglaore and my buliding owner (LESSOR) has demanded me of 10 months of advance.Is it legal?

2. He his also charging me of Rs 100 per month of maintence fee and doing no maintenance at all.Is it legal?

3.I joined in 2014 , in year 2015 he made a 10% hike in rent and again this year he made a 10% hike ?

All above are illegal and unlawful as per rent agreement board ; please comment on the same and also enlighten me for further proceedings.

Regards

Manjunatha YR

Learning

3 Replies

jagannath magar   20 April 2016

Incomplete information. Is your lease agreement registered?;what are the provisions of lease ?lease period?.

jagannath magar   20 April 2016

Incomplete information. Is your lease agreement registered?;what are the provisions of lease ?lease period?.

bopanna   21 April 2016

i am rural shop owner with a shop of 15*12 sq ft as of now i hold the agreement of 11 month rental act and is terminated by march 2013, now the owner increased the rental almost by165% (ie earlier rent was 1500 and now they say they need Rs 4000),what should be the exact increase as per the law?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register