LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (Service Engineer)     07 September 2013

rent deposit in rent

My shop owner has stopped accepting rent I had sent him money order but he refused it how nd where can I deposit rent in court


 1 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     08 September 2013

dear sir 

you have to filed the rental suit and have to deposit the rent in the court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register