Kindly clarify some point for rent agreement in Noida residential flat.
1. Is any difference between rent agreement and leave& licence agreement and lease rent agreement and lease agreement for flat in Noida and what is safe and must make for 11 month rent agreement?
2. Generally we wrote lease rent agreement or rent agreement on heading of agreement and
Using Lessee and lessor or licensee and licensor and sometime tenant and owner in terms and conditions matter. So what is the actual calling for tenant and owner in agreement?
3. Is safe to make next 11 months rent agreement with the gape showing one month or may continue immediate from the next day immediate on ending agreement.
4. Is necessary to purchase stamp paper before the ending of rent agreement for next 11 months agreement.
5. Can make rent agreement dated signature by post with the person (owner or tenant) when any one person not available in India or on city where flat present?
6. Is necessary to purchase stamp for rent agreement from such a place/district where property available or may purchase from any where in India to make agreement in other city?