LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan (Advocate)     09 November 2008

Rent

My client is tenant since 1999, the agreement of sale was made in between my client and the landlord in 2006 of the said house. and paid Rs. 1.55 Lac.to the lkandlord

0n March 2008 the landlord try to disposess the possession of my clinet forcibly through hired criminals.

I have already send the notice to landlord regarding enter into an agreement to sell the house propert

under such circumstances whether I can file an application to deposit the Rent in the Court , pls. provide me the procedure and draft of application

(The case is in Maharashtra State)

Learning

3 Replies

ravikumarbcombl (advocate)     10 November 2008

Hi Mr.Chetan,

Your Question  and the information  in your message is contrary and incomplete......... Your Client is the tenant right? he entered into a sale agreement with the landlord to purchase the property.... if so what happen to that sale agreement terms and conditions whether the parties have performed accordingly or not?  what about the lease agreement?????????  1.55 Lakh is an advance or what?????????? He paid the balance amount in order to comply with  the sale agreement........??????? then only you can ask about the payment of rent by court.....

Please come with clarity.

Regards

Ravi Kumar.S

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     10 November 2008

Hallo Advocateji

It is very meaningless course of action to deposit rent . In fact, you have to file a suit for injuction against the landlord to prevent the dispossession by the landlord even adding those criminals that if your client may knew about the particulrs of those men

with regards

Roy

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     11 November 2008

File a suit for specific performance of the agreement to sell.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register