LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deborah Robin   23 November 2020

Removing oneself as the legal heir

So. I don't want any rights to the property of my father and my grandfather. I don't want to be associated with my family. I want to legally remove myself from my family. As after my father died I'm in the legal heir certificate. I want to remove it. How do I do it?

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 November 2020

You can contact a local advocate for drafting a relinquishment deed in favour of others and provide such copies to other legal heirs.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 November 2020

Originally posted by : Deborah Robin
So. I don't want any rights to the property of my father and my grandfather. I don't want to be associated with my family. I want to legally remove myself from my family. As after my father died I'm in the legal heir certificate. I want to remove it. How do I do it?

1. File Application in the local Civil Court, to "DISOWN" the Family, Family name and Family property, Relations, whatever....  Get Order, Publish newspaper notification, Notices to all relevant parties, Banks, Municipal, Revenue, Income Tax & all other related authorities.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     24 November 2020

There can be no dispute when a shareholder does not claim his/ her share in the ancestral property.

Simply execute a document relinquishing your right in favour others.

Prima facie it is an academic / moot court topic for time-pass debate.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2020

With due respect to Shri Hemant Agarwal, to my knowledge, there is no procedure known to law or even a principle of law which enables one to disown his/her family or the family to disown the any child, son or daughter.

In the instant case, the property is jointly vested with the author, together with the other legal heirs. He can relinquish his share in the joint property or gift his share to anyone at his discretion.

androsemathew   10 December 2020

Exactly when I have to oust a single message from my inbox, Buy gmail PVA I will tap on the compartment aside of the message and a while later press the delete button. The delete button urges me to do this y just a tick. This is the most clear way to deal with measure various messages on the old snap the-compartment next to a-message immediately).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register