LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet Law Student (student)     28 June 2011

Removal of nuisance (Safety of family)

Hi there, My neighbour who is owner of 3rd floor was building 4th floor which is quite dangerous as the whole building structure didn't have a single pillar. Building being 60 years old cannot bear the burden of another 4th floor and my house which is adjoining is also endangered. I lodged complaint with the local police and MCD and the work was stopped there and then. But now he must have done something due to which the water is logging on their floor and keep coming through adjoining wall to my room. He has done this to just frustrate us. One of the wall of my room is completely damped (whole wall is dipped with water) and even water is coming from the fan fixed on the ceiling. I have already changed my fan twice. His entire 3rd floor and 4th floor is locked and he is not reachable. We even dont know if he has sold his property to some dealer. I have electric switches on the wall and I am scared of electric shock to my children’s and other family members. Please advise me the legal action, the act where I can challenge him and stop this nuisance immediately. Thanks in advance for all your advice and help. Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     12 July 2011

who is the owner of the property. Is it a tenanted property ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register