your english is good as above written discripttttion. i want to advice you
1. Read JPD rule,Electricity act 2003 on Jvvnl Website and notedown which rule relate to your case.
2. after knowing rule, file a complain on Rajasthan Sampark Portal against Jvvnl with mentioning the concerned rule and post this print out to your near sub divison office(AEN) with polite application,mail this pdf of rajasthan sampark grivance to jvvnl higher official,chief minister office,minister.(with past complain copies)
3. after that wait for 1 month, if they will not take any action file a rti application (ask them reasons)
4. with these documents, you can go Collector Jansunvayi(read rajasthan sampark guidebook)
5. i think they will vacant your land after following above mentioned steps, if they dont, take legal action brother.
Note: if your electric accounts and connection are free any default with jvvnl then go on this way otherwise they will harass you by monetary methods.
go to shri Pushendra singh House,Energy Minister of Rajasthan located in civil lines, he is a nice man,he hear people genuine problems and sort out with his style. :)