IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navin......... (service)     20 July 2016

Removal of electric pole from agriculture land

My father owns agriculture land in Rajasthan, District alwar. Jaipur Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited (Jvvnl) insatlled their electric pole for 11000 volt line in this fertile land without my father's knowledge for giving electric connection to some one else. Now upon contacting them they are not removing this pole. We also lodged the complaint but they are not removing it. Need suggestions on how to get this removed ??

If it is without my father's consent it should be illegal? can we lodge any cae regarding this ?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2016

You can ask compensation for installation of electric poles on your agricultural land from the electricity department. Send a legal notice in this regard. 

chetan   21 July 2016


your english is good as above written discripttttion. i want to advice you

1. Read JPD rule,Electricity act 2003 on Jvvnl Website and notedown which rule relate to your case.

2. after knowing rule, file a complain on Rajasthan Sampark Portal against Jvvnl with mentioning the concerned rule and post this print out to your near sub divison office(AEN) with polite application,mail this pdf of rajasthan sampark grivance to jvvnl higher official,chief minister office,minister.(with past complain copies)

3. after that wait for 1 month, if they will not take any action file a rti application (ask them reasons)

4. with these documents, you can go Collector Jansunvayi(read rajasthan sampark guidebook)

5. i think they will vacant your land after following above mentioned steps, if they dont, take legal action brother.

Note: if your electric accounts and connection are free any default  with jvvnl then go on this way otherwise they will harass you by monetary methods.


go to shri Pushendra singh House,Energy Minister of Rajasthan located in civil lines, he is a nice man,he hear people genuine problems and sort out with his style. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query