LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK yadav   02 September 2020


removal of a govt employee (u/r subordinate service rules) who's salaries are paid through state consolidated fund by corporation conduct service rules is possible/legal.
What is the process to get justice (period of time to get justice).
How the adminstrators are to be punished legally. Did compensation can be claimable.

 2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2020

vague query.  No facts stated.  Only question paper for essay paper.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 September 2020

Yes.  Your query is not clear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query