LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEBAL PRATIM SUR   23 August 2016

Remedy for verbal abuse/and harassment of parents by son in law and daughter.

My Brother in law and younger sister both of them medical Doctors have forcefully occupied property of my Mother and not vacating the same and also verbally abusing my mother father and mentally harassing them to make the property in their name.father age 87 and mother is 84. What action we can take against them to stop this atrocity and get premises vacated .


 3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 August 2016

isince the property is on your mothers name it is assumed to be her self aquired noone else can claim rights over the property or force her to give the property to them.she can obtain a stay from court against those persons to prevent them from entering the premises

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 August 2016

Record the abuse, threat,coercion,intimidation, and lodge complaint(s), preferably thru your able counsel.

If you have irrefutable evidence later you can contest the transfer even if by a registered deed.

They can also lodge complaints with police..................... 

Senior Citizen matters are given priority.



1 Like

Amandeep singh   23 August 2016

You can file a complaint as senior citizen under Indian citizenship act to the police for all above stated is best & speedy remedies for u
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register