LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     21 July 2014

Remedy for astudent

I need a legal advice.I have joined a college in ecil hyderabad for mba course thru management quota last year in the month of October and went to college regularly.On second of January i have got a call from the college and informed me that i have been disapproved by{apsche} - Andhra pradesh state council for higher education as i have only forty eight percent in my graduation and it has to be fifty percent to join thru management quota.The principal has said that he will try to get the approval but vain and finally In the month of april 2014 the principal told me to collect the fees of rupees ten thousand on first april 2014.But he is troubling me since april first and postponing to repay the amount.The actual amount i have paid is 10000 college fees and 5000 exam fees but he told me that he will pay me only 10000.

I want to sue him for his negligence as without verifying the certificates his staff has accepted the certificates and given the admission.I have lost my academic year and i am at great loss.so please suggest me the suitable legal remedy. 

recently a month ago i have sent a notice but there was no reply.shall i send final notice before i complain in the forum.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register