Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Remedy against the dismissal of an application under order 7 rule 11 cpc?

My application under Order 7 Rule 11 CPC has been dismissed by Delhi Court. But I am aggrieved. Now, what is the remedy/way out for me? Can I file a review/ revision/ Appeal? What is the best option for me? Respected Experts, kindly guide me.

Revision u/115 of cpc lies against the order of dismissal of application u/o 7 r 11 cpc.File Revision before H.C u/s 115 cpc.


Total likes : 2 times



Yes, you have to file a revision in district court against the order of dismissal on the application of order 7 rule 11.

Total likes : 1 times


Revision to be filed in High Court or District Court sir?


Revision u/s 115 of cpc is to be field  in H.C

Total likes : 1 times


But now I found many Supreme Court and High Court Judgements in which the appeals were filed after rejection (declining) of 7/11 applications. In these matters, revision petitions were not filed, but appeals were filed. These matters have been judged by these Courts without any objection upon maintainability. Now I am again confused, whether to file CRP(Civil revision Petition)  or an Appeal?  Plz respond sir.....




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x